Robert Miles Infant School is a non-selective, mixed, non-denominational primary school. Applications must be made on the Nottinghamshire County Council Common Application Form.
You can find details of how to apply on the council’s primary admissions web page:
If Robert Miles Infant School is over-subscribed, priority is first given to pupils who are:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications.
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Children who live outside the catchment area.
Nottingham City Council are handling our appeals process. Please follow the link below to take you to the appeals page on their website.
First admission to infant/primary school and moving from infant to junior school:
For applications received by the closing date (15.01.2018)
- Decision letters sent 16 April 2018.
- Deadline for lodging appeals – Tuesday 15th May 2018. •
- Appeals lodged by 15th May 2018 will endeavour to be heard by Monday 16th July 2018.