Thursdays 12.30pm - 1pm
Please contact Mrs Barbuti for more information.
Thursdays 3.20pm - 4pm
Children are expected to complete any unfinished work before they access on-line educational games or software packages like PowerPoint or Microsoft Word.
Please contact Miss Justice or Miss Woodhouse for any further information.
Mondays 12 - 1pm in Oak Class
All children are welcome. Children normally come before or after they have eaten their lunch. Children come along with their reading books then read to a friend, read to themselves or to an adult (subject to numbers).
Please contact Mrs Tilley or Mrs Wright for any further information.
Tuesdays 3.20pm - 4pm in Beech Class
This is a fun opportunity for children to develop their fine motor skills and hand eye co-ordination whilst completing a variety of jigsaws.
Please contact Mrs Axten or Mrs Hindmarsh for any further information.
Tuesdays 12.30 - 1pm in Cedar Class
Mondays 3.20pm - 4.15pm
Children have the opportunity to make a soft toy over 3 weeks. There is a charge of 50p per week to cover the cost of materials.
Please contact Miss Wallis, Mrs Moncaster or Mrs Axten for more information
Fridays 12.30pm - 1pm School Playground (weather permitting)
All children are welcome to help keep our school grounds tidy by helping to pick up any litter and leaves. We will be planting lots of seeds and bulbs and weeding our pots and window boxes. Gardening gloves are provided.
Please contact Mrs Marshall or Mrs Wright for more information
Wednesdays 12.30pm - 1pm in Cedar class
Please contact Mrs Attwood for more information.
Please click on the links below to download the song lyrics
Spanish classes take place after school on Wednesdays, with a programme of structured, creative and enjoyable activities including stories, songs, rhymes and games within the context of each season.
The programme, ‘Las Aventuras de Mifú y Tina y las estaciones’, has been written for young beginners (4–7 year olds) and features characters with whom the children quickly become familiar. The children have great fun singing, chanting rhymes, playing games and acting out the stories, with lots of opportunities to adapt activities to cater for all abilities within the age range.
The aims are to:
- Familiarise children with sounds of the Spanish language and develop their ability to listen attentively
- Develop confidence in using phrases and words other than their mother tongue
- Develop listening and concentration skills
- Develop social skills associated with interpersonal behaviour and communication
- Enjoy a variety of language learning activities
- Enable children to use the Spanish language creatively, promoting independence
- Integrate Spanish in to school or home life
- Allow children of all abilities to experience success and develop personal confidence
- Promote gross and fine motor skills and visual literacy
- Share the language by making the most of the children’s listening skills, and their love of singing, dancing and performing
New La Jolie Ronde Licensee—Nicola Warren
- Step 4 Covid update for Schools - All you need to know as parents and carers.
Learn about the changes to schools with the progression to Stage 4 on the Government roadmap. (Whole School - 12/07/2021)
- Freeze Pop Friday
We are so excited about our Freeze Pop Friday launch. (Whole School - 12/05/2021)
- Testing For Covid-19
LFD - Lateral Flow Testing at home. When to use LFD tests or a PCR test. (Whole School - 04/05/2021)
- Safer Internet Day - Tuesday 9th February 2021
Today is Safer Internet Day. Find out what we will be teaching in School about keeping safe online. (Whole School - 09/02/2021)
- Staff Testing for Covid-19 begins at Robert miles Infant School
We are taking part in the new Government testing scheme for Covid-19. (Whole School - 26/01/2021)