Robert Miles Infant School is a non-selective, mixed, non-denominational primary school. Applications must be made on the Nottinghamshire County Council Common Application Form.
You can find details of how to apply on the council’s primary admissions web page:
If Robert Miles Infant School is over-subscribed, priority is first given to pupils who are:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications.
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Children who live outside the catchment area.
- Open Evening at Robert Miles Infant School
Please come and join us on Wednesday 20th October. (Whole School - 19/10/2021)
- Staff Absence September 2021
Please read information regarding Staff absence. (Whole School - 20/09/2021)
- Free Online Learning
Due to Government Funding (Whole School - 16/09/2021)
- Time for tea... & biscuits
Mrs Adams is hosting a coffee morning on Monday 20th September at 9am for all parents (Whole School - 16/09/2021)
- First week back to school newsletter
See our first newsletter for the new school year 2021-2022. (Whole School - 09/09/2021)