Robert Miles Infant School is a non-selective, mixed, non-denominational primary school. Applications must be made on the Nottinghamshire County Council Common Application Form.
You can find details of how to apply on the council’s primary admissions web page:
If Robert Miles Infant School is over-subscribed, priority is first given to pupils who are:
- Children looked after by a local authority and previously looked after children.
- Children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school.
- Other children who live in the catchment area at the closing date for applications.
- Children who live outside the catchment area and who, at the time of admission, will have a brother or sister attending the school or the linked junior/primary school
- Children who live outside the catchment area.
First admission to infant/primary school and moving from infant to junior school:
For applications received by the closing date (15.01.2021)
- Decision letters sent 16 April 2021.
- Deadline for lodging appeals – 17th May 2021. •
- Appeals lodged by 17th May 2021 will endeavour to be heard by 19th July 2021.
- Step 4 Covid update for Schools - All you need to know as parents and carers.
Learn about the changes to schools with the progression to Stage 4 on the Government roadmap. (Whole School - 12/07/2021)
- Freeze Pop Friday
We are so excited about our Freeze Pop Friday launch. (Whole School - 12/05/2021)
- Testing For Covid-19
LFD - Lateral Flow Testing at home. When to use LFD tests or a PCR test. (Whole School - 04/05/2021)
- Safer Internet Day - Tuesday 9th February 2021
Today is Safer Internet Day. Find out what we will be teaching in School about keeping safe online. (Whole School - 09/02/2021)
- Staff Testing for Covid-19 begins at Robert miles Infant School
We are taking part in the new Government testing scheme for Covid-19. (Whole School - 26/01/2021)